Trusted Play™ supplements the Trusted Draw platform by offering a high performance RNG for instant games and multiplayer game outcomes, for a wide range of gaming products and environments.
1. Trusted Play is a redundant, highly scalable, distributed system with typical application for on‐line, real-time betting on Internet and mobile platforms, for interactive TV betting, Video Lottery, casino betting and on‐line lottery systems.
2. Trusted Play with associated Trusted Audit ensures gaming transparency, functions in a fully automated manner, processing over 2,000 draws per second.
3. A single Trusted Play system can support many instant and interactive game types as well as multiple jurisdictions. Trusted Play can be deployed in primary and backup data centers, with one or more Audit systems, and optionally with the Trusted Monitor™ system. There is also a Trusted Play+™ system available, which merges Trusted Draw and Play functionality on a common hardware platform.
trusted play was first deployed in 2005 and has since enabled multiple lottery customers to prove the integrity of their bets, including Danske Spil S/A, IGT, Sisal S.p.A., etc.
- Certified RNG for instant win (class II and III: with depleting and non-depleting pools of RNG outcomes), for Quick Picks (e.g. lotto, bingo), and for interactive games (e.g. cards, dice) across different gaming platforms (online lottery systems, Internet, mobile, VLT)
- Designed for 24/7/365 (continuous) operation
- Reliable RNG system to meet all gaming needs, with 100% availability
- High performance RNG system capable of a high number and many concurrent draws (up to 2000 requests per server/second)
- Automated functionality allows for the operation of day-to-day operations without operator intervention, enabling low cost of ownership.
- Easily configurable for new games, games can be added dynamically without stopping the system
- Easy to integrate with gaming system
- Ability to work in multitenant configurations in which multiple entities have separate partitions on the same RNG
- Next business day response/support
- Irrefutable proof of RNG integrity
- NIST Certified tamper-evident hardware (Hardware Security Module) used to generate random numbers
- An independent system (Trusted Audit) recreates the RNG outcome based on the proof of integrity to offer a completely transparent security solution:
- Independent Systemic Audit can be used independently by the lottery, a 3rd party, or integrated with an ICS system
- Independent systemic audit with 100% fraud detection provides:
- Proof of the integrity of the time of generation, numbers generated, associated game data (e.g. RNG outcome belongs to a specific player), RNG hardware
- Proof available for each and every random number generation (current and past)
- Proof that can be used in the court of law
- Trusted Draw integration
- Trusted Monitor – remote secure access for monitoring Trusted Play and Trusted Audit in real time
- Emergency Support – access to expert emergency support available 24/7.